Acceptable Use Policy
You should use all services provided by Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd for lawful purposes only. You agree to maintain your website in full compliance with the Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd Terms of Service (TOS). If any part of your account is found to violate the Acceptable use policy below, Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd may take immediate corrective actions including immediate suspension or deletion, from your account without prior warning. Abuse of the acceptable use policy below may result in a warning, suspension or possible account termination with no refund.
By using any service provided by Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd:
Examples of unacceptable materials on all Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd servers include:
- You agree that you will not violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable local government.
- You agree not to transmit any unsolicited commercial or bulk email. You will not engage in any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing.
- You agree not to make any inappropriate communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or another Internet Forum.
- You agree not to make, attempt or allow any unauthorized access to Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd website, servers, your own hosting account or the account of any other Customer of Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd.
- You agree not to allow any remote code execution of malicious software through the hosting account provided by Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd.
- You agree not to cause denial of service attacks, port scans or other endangering and invasive procedures against Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of other network hosts or Internet users.
- You agree not to forge the signature or other identifying mark or code of any other person or engage in any activity (including "spoofing") to attempt to deceive other persons regarding the true identity of the User (excluding the use of anonymous remailers or Internet nicknames)
- You agree that you will not use the account provided by Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd for storing any data if it is copyrighted and you are not the owner of the copyright. This includes but is not limited to copyrighted music files, copyrighted video files, copyrighted software, etc.
- You agree that you will not use Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd services to host any website, other content, links or advertisements of websites that:
- infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party information;
- profess hatred for particular social, ethnical, religious or other group;
- contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a computer or a person's property;
- contain Illegal or Hacking/Phreaking Software (Warez) - Any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost. This includes, but is not limited to ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3);
- contain any kind of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs;
- promote Money Making Schemes, Multi-level Marketing or similar activities;
- contain Torrent trackers, Torrent Portals or similar software;
- are with adult content, pornographic, obscene, unlawfully harassing, or connected with child abuse or sex-related merchandising;
- are violent or encouraging violence.
IRC Bots, Proxy Scripts, Warez, image, filedump, mirror, or banner-ad services (similar to rapidshare, photobucket, or commercial banner ad rotation), topsites, commercial audio streaming, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, Investment sites, sale of any controlled substances without providing proof of appropriate permit(s) in advance, AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg's, hate sites, hacking focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts. Forum sites and or any other websites that distribute or link to warez content are strictly prohibited as well.
Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd reserves the right to refuse service to anyone upon Company’s discretion. Any material that in Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd’s judgment, is either obscene or threatening is strictly prohibited and will be removed from its servers immediately with or without prior notice and may lead to possible warning, suspension or immediate account termination with no refund.
You are responsible not to engage in or to instigate actions that cause harm to Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd or other Company's customers. You are also responsible to ensure that none of the hosting accounts in your package will be used to, engage in or to instigate actions that cause harm to Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd or other Company's customers. Such actions include, but are not limited to, actions resulting in blacklisting any of Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd IPs by the any online spam database, actions resulting in DOS attacks for any of the Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd servers, etc. Failure by You or your customer(s), to comply with the policy above may result in warning, suspension or possible hosting account termination and you package cancellation with no refund. Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd has the right to decide in good faith which actions cause harm as well as the size of the penalty fee or the severity of any other corrective action to be applied.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that all programs and scripts installed under your account are secure and the permissions of the directories and files are properly set. Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd recommends setting the permissions on all directories and files as restrictive as possible. You are solely responsible for all actions and activity taken under your account, including the compromise of login credentials. Both your username and password are required to be secure. Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd reserves the right to carry out regular audits of login credentials in respect of security level. In case your credentials are found not to be secure enough, You will either be notified and granted the respective time frame to change them, or Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd will change the login credentials and provide them to You. Note that your hosting account may be suspended until You agree to update your password with a more secure one.
You are solely responsible for the quality and performance of the content of all your hosting accounts. You are also responsible to ensure that all aspects of your hosting accounts are compatible with Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd server's hardware and software. The specifications of the hardware and software are described in the Control panel for each account. It is Your responsibility to keep your content and your customers' content compatible at all times. Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd cannot and will not be responsible for any malfunctioning or any damages to the content of any hosting account in your Package, caused by failure of the You to keep the content of this account compatible with the hardware and software used by Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd.
You acknowledge that Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd cannot and shall not provide legal advice referring to the contents of your website and account performance. All information, articles, tutorials and tech support advice are provided in good faith and do not constitute official requirements, regulations or statements. You shall be solely responsible for checking whether the content of his/her account complies with any specific legal act or provision and for complying with them by consulting a competent legal advisor. Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd shall not be held liable in the event that any part of the You’s website, account content or performance disregards or infringes any law or legal regulation.
You agree that Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd has the sole right to decide what constitutes a violation of the acceptable policy use described above as well as what is the appropriate severity of any corrective action to be applied. In the event that a violation of our acceptable use policy is found, Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd will take corrective action upon our own discretion and will notify You. Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd cannot and shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from Company’s measures against actions causing harm to Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd or any other third party.
You understand and agree that in case of re-activating of your account suspended for violation of acceptable use policy, a re-activation fee of $50.00 will be applied.
Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd has the right to terminate each and any hosting account that has been suspended for any reason for more than 7 calendar days after the suspension date, unless You have taken corrective measures to remove the initial suspension threat or violation. Any backup copies of the hosting account will be permanently deleted upon termination and no refund will be due. Concord Information Technology Intl Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damages in such cases.